Thursday, January 17, 2008

First step

This will be short, This is my first blog and im not sure what to write i will start with a quote from george bernard shaw,

"The great secret... is not having bad manners or good manners...
but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you
were in heaven, where there are no third class carriages and one soul is as good as
another"

try just try to live this way, im sure trying.

anyway things around the house are looking good almost finished with the kitchen and living room. looking more and more like a home everyday. love to all

1 comment:

JG said...

Alice, I'm so happy you have a blog! I will definitely check it for pictures and updates often. It's nice to see some pictures and hear some of your thoughts
Much love always,
Me
P.S.-I've never thought to put "the Last Unicorn" in my favorite movies, even though it is! You know Travis and I own that movie? Next time you and I get together we'll have to watch it for old time's sake! It makes me so happy and sad to watch it...where has the time gone?