Thursday, March 5, 2009

calf blankets



So this was too cute to not share, we have two calf blankets that we use for obvious reasons. Ruth do you remember in 4h when we made blankets for our horses. I had Chester big stuffed horse. and you and me and my mom made a blanket for him, i still have it and hope to make some calf blankets from the design its the perfect size. isn't it funny how things from childhood come back in the most interesting ways?
This is our little barn Minou. She is the sweetest little kitty, we bring her food sometimes but her favourite is milk or milksicles, "frozen milk"
She loves the calves and is known to sleep with them.
She also loves it when they suck on her which is kind of weird, but she will come up to you and you pick her up to snuggle and she is all crusty with dried down calf drool, end of her tail and ears, its gross but cute.

1 comment:

JG said...

I love the baby cows! And the kitty! It's great that "minou" lives on. It's funny how cats make friends with other animals...I'm hoping to put a video of our cat suki and sophia on my blog soon because he's "adopted" her and it's soooo cute! I LOVE cats!!!