Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excuse the mess, but here is some photos of the new house!

Little Milo is so happy when i unpack boxes, monty loves tolook out of the door and bark at the cows!
Looking south from the master bathroom

Corner shower unit in master bath
Tub in Master bath. Notice the flooding in the fields out of the window.

Minou taking a break from looking out the slider to pose
looking north through the kitchen

foyer
Guest bath

My office
Guest room

Living room
Living room, Yes we have bunny ears hooked up to the flat screen! Gotta love vermont public television!
Everybody is so happy
Especially Monty he has a 30 foot dog run and just loves to be outside

Our GEORGOUS ceiling fan in the master bedroom

2 comments:

JG said...

GREAT pictures! Your house is beautiful. I am so happy for you, Alice :)

Ruth said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Btw, my phone isn't working right and I can't get to your number to call you back, but I would love to come help you out. Joseph and I could come over this weekend (sat. morn?) or I could come over after I put him to bed some night (tonight-thu. or sun. maybe?). That way I could probably actually be of more help . . .