Friday, April 9, 2010

SOO SOOOO busy!

So lately we have been rushing around in our free time (haha free time on a farm!) landscaping, on easter we spent the afternoon working on getting our garden area cleaned up and buidling our firepit for the smokehouse rick is building. afterwords we had a small fire and kicked back.

It was a beautiful day! Where rick is with the skitsteerer is where my garden is going to go in, its a old compost pile so the soil is ultra rich!


We basically carved the dirt and made it do what we want. ! Its gonna be a very sweet set up when it is all done.

Milo figured out an excellent spot to sneak attack from, the pant legs of my coveralls.!

Monty and rick on the fourwheeler. monty will bring the four wheeler mouthfulls of food and set it on the ground in front of it. the ungreatful 4 wheeler never eats it.


Milo is the king! he will sleep anywhere, its cute but a bit of an "issue"

Monty of course prefers to sleep on the couch or the bed


There is so much light in the new house my plants LOVE it~


So in the lower part of this picture is where the garden is going to be. stay tuned and ill put more photos up as the space progresses!
Bluebell, Louanne, Donny and Hamlet enjoying the day









1 comment:

JG said...

Hey! So I've looked at this post like 100 times so I decided it's time to comment...I love all of your animals! The farm looks SO FUN! I can't wait to visit :)
Are you all settled/moved into your house now? How about some more interior pics??!!
I know, I'm never satisfied! :)