Monday, November 8, 2010

Trying to get back into it

OHH boy, so i have been avoiding the "blog" because i am so, so, so behind. But i just realized that I dont have to go back and try to fix this i can simply go on as is nothing happened... But just for fun here are my excuses for not posting in well six months.
1. I got married, did the whole thing pretty much by my self lots of help from family and friends but weddings are stressful..
2. Im now married to a farmer, if you know a farmer you know summers are very busy add a wedding and a few bridal showers and it becomes crazy!
3. life just happens so darned fast sometimes its all you can do to just keep your head above water.
4. I have a full time job and work on the farm come on now i dont usually get home until about 9pm.

So im now married, have a new last name (which i love!) and am working on starting our family. Phew.

Some of the wonderful events that happened since my last post.
1. baby goats have been born on the farm, they are so amazing to watch grow and it all happens right behind my house.~
2. Got to see my extended family for the first time in YEARS.
3. Got MARRIED to the man of my dreams, had the most amazing wedding and honeymoon where we spent ten of the most meaningful days of together in paridise.
4. Got to spent lots of time with my sister in law and her three little ones, really loving the role as Aunt Alice.
5. had a wonderful/boutiful harvest from my first garden.
6. Got to enjoy flowers from same garden.
7. butchered a steer (bruno) and have tons of meat in my freezer.
8. Brother in law got married.
9. Got to see my parents!
10. Got to spend time (no where near enough) with great friends from near and far.

2 comments:

JG said...

Hey I just found this post and I am LOVING your update! I hope that (especially when you become preggo!) you will be more faithful to your blog :)
Can't wait to hear/see more! Pics soon???!!

where is the balance said...

Again its been a long time, i have been working on a website for my parents. It is www.quesnelfarmandlife.shutterfly.com
the password is quesnel, check it out when you can is more sreams of pictures with captions, but it seems to be working for me. Love to read about you and sophia and travis! I just seem to have a hard time getting myself to do such posts! MISS YOU